English Vocabulary in Use. Upper-Intermediate
Автор: Michael McCarthy, Felicity O Dell
Видавництво: "Cambridge University Press"
Рік видання: 2001 р.
Кількість сторінок: 310 стор.
English Vocabulary in Use. Upper-Intermediate is primarily designed as a self-study reference and vocabulary practice book but it can also be used for classroom work. This new edition has been fully revised and updated to ensure the vocabulary is presented current and relevant.
English Vocabulary in Use Upper-Intermediate
● 100 easy-to-use units: vocabulary items are presented and explained on left-hand pages with a range of follow-up activities on right-hand pages.
● Presents and explains new words in context and shows learners how to use them and how to work out rules for using them.
● Based on a corpus of real written and spoken language to ensure the vocabulary is relevant and up-to-date.
● Promotes good learning habits study with tips and follow-up tasks.
● Contains a comprehensive, student-friendly answer key.
● Includes a detailed index with phonetic transcriptions to help with the pronunciation of difficult vocabulary.
● Is beautifully illustrated in full colour.
- Ціна: 185 ₴